Floor Plan not available at this time
- Queen bed (master bedroom)
- Full (leather sofa sleeper) in second bedroom with memory foam mattress topper
- Twin (half bedroom)
- Twin roll-away available
- Bath with shower.
- Towels, linens, and soap provided.
- Two window air conditioners.
- Complimentary washer/dryer, coffee, sugar, condiments, etc.
- 27″ LCD TV with satellite dish (over 46 channels) and DVD player.
- Kitchen furnished with full size electric stove & refrigerator, coffee pot, microwave, toaster oven, dinnerware and cookware.
- Radio/cd player
- The yard offers a cobblestone patio with table and chairs, barbeque grill, shade trees, lilac trees and bushes, sumac trees, tulips, a grape vine, a variety of shrubs and a small vegetable garden.
- Off street parking for two (cars, boats, trailers, RV) is provided next to the back door.
- Smoke Free
- No Pets
$100/night (Sunday – Thursday)
$125/night (Friday & Saturday)
$15 per additional guest
A second La Crosse Vacation “home” offered by Barb Janssen (Bluff View House) featuring all the comforts of home for visitors to the Seven Rivers Region. This house is located in La Crosse across the street from Bluff View House vacation rental. A relaxing, quiet, cozy atmosphere. The house reflects a sense of “rustic” with the hand crafted butternut kitchen cabinets and oak countertops. Just the right amount of “rustic” combined with “modern” makes this house a great lodging option. This fully furnished and clean 2 1/2 bedroom home sleeps five to six.