- Two large bedrooms - one with queen-size bed, one with three twin beds
in our La Crosse cottages
- Queen-size sleeper/sofa in living room with memory foam mattress topper.
- Modern comfortable furniture
- Bath with tub/shower
- Towels, linens, and soap provided
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishes, pots & pans, utensils, coffee maker, toaster oven, waffle iron, George Foreman grill, blender, aluminum foil, plastic wrap and storage containers.
- Complimentary coffee, tea, hot chocolate, sugar, flour, salt & pepper, condiments, etc.
- Free local phone calls
- Free Wi-Fi Available
- Central air conditioning
- Furnace with humidifier
- Smoke Free
- Garage and off street parking
- Washer/dryer, ironing board, iron and laundry soap.
- 32" LCD Television and 20" television
- DVD and VCR
- Radio/cd/cassette player
- Attached screen porch
- Large private yard
- Badmitten, volleyball, lawn ring toss, horse shoes and croquet.
- 8 bicycles
- Garden (vegetables and fruit in season)
- Quiet La Crosse residential neighborhood
- Picnic table, grill and lawn chairs
- Clotheslines (inside and outside)
- In the kitchen there are snacks (instant oatmeal packets, pop tarts, microwave popcorn, granola bars, etc.) available for purchase on the honor system.
- On the built in bookcases you'll find a variety of books, magazines, dvds and vcr tapes for your enjoyment.
- There are playing cards, puzzles, and games available as well.
- Take a few minutes and enjoy the two sets of magnetic poetry.
- You will find bits of history throughout the house regarding Lustron Homes and this particular Lustron.
- Catch up on the history of the house: watch the dvd "Lustron: the House America's Been Waiting For" or read the book: Lustron Homes: The History of a Postwar Prefabricated Housing Experiment.